get funding and support to pioneer new ways to engage students in stem innovation and entrepreneurship
VentureWell Faculty Grants provide up to $30,000 to help fund and support faculty with innovative ideas to create new or transform existing courses and programs to help students develop novel, STEM-based inventions and gain the necessary entrepreneurial skills needed to bring these ideas to market.
We will be seeking proposals for areas that will support the emerging generation of inventors and innovators and the i&e ecosystems critical to their success.
Successful grant proposals include:
- A focus on technology entrepreneurship
- Experiential learning by doing, and creative approaches to solving real world problems
- The formation of student teams focused on technology inventions with positive social and/or environmental impact
- A supportive entrepreneurial ecosystem for student teams to pursue commercialization
- A plan for continuation of the course or program after VentureWell funding
For complete details, please read the guidelines.
For questions please contact: email@example.com
Missed our last webinar? Watch the recording: