the premier innovation and entrepreneurship education conference
OPEN brings together members of the higher education innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) field to share experiences and research, learn best practices, and forge dynamic new relationships. This year, our welcoming community will convene online to discuss the tools, trends, and new strategies that will collectively move I&E education forward and prepare early-stage entrepreneurs for an ever-changing world.
OPEN offers content on the most pressing issues in I&E education today. During highly interactive and immersive sessions, you’ll gain effective new practices to apply to your class or program and collaborate meaningfully with fellow attendees—faculty, practitioners, and funders. We’ll explore proven and promising practices for:
- Recruiting and supporting underrepresented student innovators
- Teaching innovation and entrepreneurship
- Finding funding opportunities, sponsorships, and unique methods of leveraging campus financial resources
- Navigating intellectual property
- Integrating sustainability & sustainable design in curriculum
- Partnering across your campus
In addition to compelling sessions, we’ll host a mix of networking opportunities that range from content-rich and topically focused, to fun and informal. Special events like the interactive poster session and OPENminds Showcase give attendees the opportunity to connect with fellow attendees or student teams and breakout sessions are designed to maximize discussion and interaction.
Please check back frequently for updates, and sign up here to be the first to receive exciting OPEN news and alerts!