Join us as a sponsor of OPEN and engage with an influential group of campus leaders who are supporting the next generation of student innovators.
As a sponsor of the conference, you will engage with a driven, dynamic, and diverse group of educators and leaders who are fostering the next generation of inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs.
- Corporations and foundations that support STEM innovation—especially inclusive and sustainable innovation—and want to demonstrate this support to the OPEN community and to their own constituencies.
- Organizations that want to share their learnings, increase awareness of new resources, or get input from the OPEN community.
- Companies with products and services that innovation & entrepreneurship (I&E) educators use themselves or recommend to their students—including I&E software, design software, fabrication tools, prototyping services, legal services, and training opportunities.
- Universities that want to highlight their I&E programs and offerings, demonstrate support for the I&E community, or gather a large group to attend.
Your sponsorship will directly support:
- More opportunities for students to engage in innovation & entrepreneurship
- Effective recruitment and support of underrepresented student innovators
- Integration of sustainability & sustainable design into curriculum
- Cross-campus collaborations
Please reach out to Elisa Mai, Director, Development, to discuss the sponsorship level that is best suited to your needs. We look forward to connecting!
Thank you to our OPEN 2023 Sponsors!