get funding and support to pioneer new ways to engage students in STEM innovation and entrepreneurship
We provide grants of up to $30,000 to help fund and support faculty with innovative ideas to create new or transform existing courses and programs to help students develop novel, STEM-based inventions and gain the necessary entrepreneurial skills needed to bring these ideas to market.
We are seeking proposals for areas that will support the emerging generation of inventors and innovators and the i&e ecosystems critical to their success.
Successful grant proposals include:
- A focus on technology entrepreneurship,
- Experiential learning by doing, and creative approaches to solving real world problems,
- The formation of student teams focused on technology inventions with positive social and/or environmental impact
- A supportive entrepreneurial ecosystem for student teams to pursue commercialization
- A plan for continuation of the course or program after VentureWell funding
For complete details on our faculty grant cycle, click on the read the guidelines link on the right.
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org