VentureWell helps student inventors make an impact on the world.
We fund and train student inventors and entrepreneurs who want to address important problems in the world through new technology-based ventures. Our E-Team Program provides funding, immersive workshops, and specialized coaching to student STEM innovators to help them move their inventions into the marketplace.
What’s an E-Team?
An E-Team—or Entrepreneur-Team—is a multidisciplinary group of students and faculty working together to bring an invention to market. Here are some of our top E-Teams.
There are five questions to ask:
- Do you have a science or technology invention?
- Could your invention scale to address a social or environmental need? Some examples of types of technologies we fund include medical or healthcare-related
devices, clean energy technologies, and technologies for low-resource settings.
- Does your team include two or more students (grad or undergrad)?
- Does your team have a faculty advisor?
- Is your university a VentureWell member? Check your school’s membership status.
If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then the E-Team Program is for you. Read the detailed guidelines.
What are the benefits of participating in the E-Team Program?
You can receive up to $25k in grants to support your venture.
Learn from experts in student venture development in our intensive workshops in Cambridge, MA.
Share ideas with other E-Teams, learn from mentors, and build partnerships.