“We’ve learned a lot about entrepreneurship. Perhaps our curriculum should reflect what we’ve learned?”
Steve Blank, Lean LaunchPad® founder
The Lean LaunchPad® Educators Seminar is a 2 day program designed for entrepreneurship faculty who want to learn the basics of integrating Lean Startup principles into their teaching. You will learn key techniques for building a curriculum that you can adapt to your institutional environment and needs and put to immediate use.
Prerequisites: The two-day Intermediate Workshop is taught assuming familiarity with the foundational concepts of the Lean Startup approach: the business model canvas, the customer development process and agile engineering.
Intended participants: The seminar is designed for educators affiliated with an educational institution who want to develop a course to teach students lifelong entrepreneurial skills. Application is required.
Priority will be given to:
- Educators who want to incorporate Lean Startup methodology into their entrepreneurship education course or program environment
- Teaching teams with multiple members
- Educators currently teaching or conversant with the business model canvas, customer development or Lean LaunchPad®
- Incubators and accelerator program managers
- Anyone interested in building entrepreneurship and innovation development programs