Become a member and discover how we enrich campuses with opportunities for faculty and students to cultivate their skills and bring their ideas to market
Students and faculty from VentureWell member institutions are welcome to:
- Apply for VentureWell grants, including:
- E-Team Program grants of up to $25k (with an additional $50k investment opportunity), given to student teams looking to commercialize new technologies
- Faculty grants of up to $50k, given to faculty to integrate entrepreneurial skills into curricula
- Attend VentureWell-sponsored events, such as Open 2016, our upcoming annual conference, for a reduced fee
- Tap into a network of like-minded professionals to share ideas and educational strategies
Our offerings are suited to institutions of all kinds:
- Research institutions with active technology transfer programs
- Colleges exploring the teaching of applied innovation
- Engineering schools and business schools, large and small, committed to offering their students the most innovative, entrepreneurial education
Annual membership dues are $500 for colleges and $950 for universities. Membership applies to an entire institution. For example, dues are $950 for University X, not $500 for the University X College of Engineering.
Questions? Read the membership FAQ.
Please allow one business day for membership renewal to be updated in our system.