Join us as a sponsor of OPEN and engage with an influential group of campus leaders who are supporting the next generation of student innovators.
As a sponsor of the conference, you will engage with a driven, dynamic, and diverse group of educators and leaders who are fostering the next generation of inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs.
- Corporations and foundations that support STEM innovation—especially inclusive and sustainable innovation—and want to demonstrate this support to the OPEN community and to their own constituencies.
- Organizations that want to share their learnings, increase awareness of new resources, or get input from the OPEN community.
- Companies with products and services that I&E educators use themselves or recommend to their students—including I&E software, design software, fabrication tools, prototyping services, legal services, and training opportunities.
- Universities that want to highlight their I&E programs and offerings, demonstrate support for the I&E community, or gather a large group to attend.
Your sponsorship will directly support:
- More opportunities for students to engage in innovation & entrepreneurship
- Effective recruitment and support of underrepresented student innovators
- Integration of sustainability & sustainable design into curriculum
- Cross-campus collaborations
Please reach out to Elisa Mai, Director, Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the sponsorship level that is best suited to your needs. We look forward to connecting!